Friday, December 5, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Why does it feel like every wedding-related decision I make is gargantuan? It's the end all be all. If I make the wrong decision about this everything will end up being awful. Nothing will work out like it's supposed to.
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. But only slightly.
I met with my first wedding planner today. It felt huge. I mean it is huge. I'm basically getting in bed with this person for 7 months. And who's to say that this wonderfully accommodating person will continue to be just as accommodating after you hire them? (Believe me, even at this early stage, I have had experience with this!)
Anyway, I meet with two more wedding planners tomorrow. And I have a phone date tomorrow with yet another one.
What would I have done if my passport had been valid and I had actually ended up flying to India last week?!

No comments: