Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Woodend Sanctuary


Ok! I received the contract for the wedding location, so I don't have to worry about jinxing it anymore!
Walker and I are getting married at the Woodend Sanctuary in Chevy Chase, MD. It's a lovely, outdoor venue.
Here's the website. Audubon Naturalist Society
You can take a virtual tour. And I've attached a picture of the outdoor cocktail area.
So we're going to have a very small Indian wedding at my parents' house on Friday, July 24th and then a bigger western (or American) wedding at Woodend Sanctuary on Saturday, July 25th.
It's so nice when something falls into place.
I just got to India yesterday at 4am. Now it's 5:54am the following day. I forced myself to sleep at nidnight, but lo and behold i'm up again, so I thought I'd blog a little. And then I'll probably watch an episode of the West Wing.
Anyway, my mom and I are on a tight shopping schedule while I'm here. I'm only here for three weeks and I have to get clothes for me, clothes for Walker, shoes, jewelry, wedding favors and invitations. I'm going to have my camera in tow, though, so be on the look out for some pictures.
Nighty night!

No comments: