Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I feel pretty...oh so pretty!

Well, not yet, but soon! Ladies and gentlemen I have finally booked a hair and makeup person. Well, I'm going to try her out in a couple weeks, but I've heard very good things about her. My wedding planner used her for her wedding! I think that's a good sign.
So Walker and I are heading to DC for a marathon wedding weekend soon. We're doing cake, caterer, alcohol, makeup you name it. And then when we get back the invitations will have arrived (FINALLY! Do yourself a favor, when you get married, don't have your invitations made in India. Yes, the pricing is very reasonable, but it's just not worth it. Because instead of taking two days to do something, it takes two WEEKS! And that ain't cool. Thank goodness for Gobind Nankani! Without his persistence, at this point, I'd probably be frantically scribbling invitations on construction paper with a crayon)
And then we're going to labeling invitations like its our job. And then he's off to Martha's Vineyard for a show! And I will already be in rehearsal for my show so it only gets more complicated from here!
By the way, I'm signing up volunteers if anyone is interested.
At least the bachelorette party is soon. Less than a month away!
And I think for our honeymoon we are going to Athens and some Greek Islands so I have that to look forward to too!
Ahhhhhh!

No comments: