Thursday, May 28, 2009

FINALLY!


We finally got the invitations. It's been a long time coming. We've been looking at invitations since December! And our invitation company was a little bit of a nightmare. They're located in Bombay. Everything is slower over there. And then they had to send them here. They were supposed to get here last weekend. But, whatever, they are here and that's all the matters.

There is one other thing: They don't really look anything like what I thought they were going to look like!
The company sent us a photograph about three weeks ago (now displayed on the right side of this blog entry). I loved the invitation in the photograph. The invitations we got don't look like that. They're nice, don't get me wrong, but I was really surprise to get 150 invitations that I'd never seen before! It was pretty hilarious.

No comments: