Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guest List

So, one of the first thing you gotta get done is your guest list. Without our guest list, how are going to figure out your budget?! And how big the location has to be. And how much food and liquor to serve. You get the idea.
Now our guest list has been growing by the second. We started out with 120. That was what we were aiming for.
Then Walker and I actually wrote down some names. Of course, I had like 20 more than he did and that was after paring down a fair amount. So next thing I know we're at 140. Last night I spoke to my parents and I forgot two family members (oops!) and my parents also want to add another 20 or so people, work friends, to my guest list. Ok, so we're at 160 then. And then Walker told me that his parents want to add some people too, naturally. So the long and short of it is I have no idea how many people are going to be at our wedding.
But I'm meeting with Eyan tomorrow, so at the very least, in 12.5 hours, I will have some idea of what the bridal party will be wearing! I can't wait!

1 comment:

cjc2117 said...

Whhhat? Tell me more! Is your wedding person in oregon?