Friday, October 3, 2008

Bridesmaids, baby!

I'm so excited! I have officially asked all my bridesmaids and they have all accepted! Meena is going to be my maid of honor, what are twin sisters for if not for that?! And my bridesmaids are Sonali, Christine and Abby. And you will be happy to know, girls, that Eyan and I did a lot of work on the bridesmaids dresses today. We went to a fabric store and got swatches galore! Loni Anderson of WKRP and Cincinnati fame was in attendance as well. She was ahead of me in line TAKING FOREVER!
Anyway, Eyan and I got some fantastic swatches as inspiration for the bridesmaid dresses. We also got some fabric for a cocktail dress for me for the rehearsal dinner and something for the brunch Sunday morning (assuming we end up having one!) I'm not going to post pictures of those, though, you'll have to wait and be surprised! But I tell you what, it is going to be one funky wedding. Well, don't take my word for it! Check out Walker's possible suit and pictures of the some of the swatches below.
Again, this is all just for the western wedding, which is going to be in the morning.
We haven't started working on the indian wedding yet, but we did come up with a possible color scheme. You can check that out below as well.
It feels so nice to be getting things moving!!

1 comment:

Sonali's Blog said...

LOL...you two are funny...