Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where and When

I have been fixated on this wedding being at Martha's Vineyard for like 6 months now. I don't think my parents particularly dig this idea, but they are coming around. Martha's Vineyard is BEAUTIFUL. Can we say - destination wedding? And you don't even have to leave the country.
Everything else is completely up in the air though.
We know there is going to be an indian ceremony.
And we're pretty sure there is going to be a western one too (probably in the morning).
And we're thinking late August or early September.
Though right now I think labor day weekend would be the best.
Whenever that is.
Can someone get me two hundred save the date cards please?!?!
All I can say is: what would planning a wedding be like without Martha Stewart? I mean, seriously, people, the woman may have done hard time, but when it comes to weddings I've got her back. At this point I think I've read upwards of 12 magazines. I even got Walker to look at a few...and he loved them! But don't tell him I told you that :)
In fact, I think I'm going to thank Martha in my wedding toast. Yeaaaah!

No comments: