Saturday, September 27, 2008

Martha Stewart scares me

No really. She does. Have you been to her wedding website yet? You gotta register. She's not playing around. She wants to make sure you're in it for the long hall.
I found some save-the-date cards on Martha's site that I seriously dug. They look like old fashioned train tickets. Funky. And since people will be traveling to come to our wedding and we're going to be having a sort of traveling theme I went bananas for them. THANKS MARTHA!
But Martha wouldn't tell me how much they were. So I did some digging. Found the website. THANKS GOOGLE!
The cards (which, incidentally, I could make with colored paper, a computer and a pair of scissors) were $847.50 for 50 invitations. Yes. 50. THANKS FOR NOTHING MARTHA!
Ah well. Back to the proverbial drawing board....

No comments: