Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eyan!

Well, I hired the fantabulous Eyan Candini last night to help me with clothes, hair and makeup for the entire bridal party and our parents. Best thing I've ever done in my life. He used to be a wedding planner and next thing I know he has written out all of the outfits, shoes and accessories I will need for the entire wedding, which is WAY more than I have done so far.
He is very excited. I am very excited. Walker is very excited. It's a match made in heaven.
It's really nice to have someone on board who knows what he's doing. It makes me feel like I don't have to be responsible for everything. Which is good because I'm prone to having my head spin off. You know, like in Poltergeist.
Eyan informs me that the next step is to finalize a guest list and send out save-the-date cards (especially since we're looking to get married on labor day weekend!) Which reminds me: send me your addresses people!!

No comments: