Saturday, March 7, 2009

The search is over...

Well, I've picked my bridesmaids dresses!!
I'm so excited to have that over with. It was really stressing me out. Because it can take up to like 14 weeks for the dresses to even arrive! Not to mention if you have to have alterations done etc. So it's a major load off my mind that the ladies will be ordering their dresses next weekend. And it's an added bonus that they all like the dresses. Now that is unheard of!
They are gorgeous. I actually wanted to try on a couple myself this morning. Thankfully, I restrained myself.
They color is really lovely too. I haven't seen anything that hue in any other store (it's called "cerise" and it actually looks good on everyone. Hallelujah I say!!
Well, I'm guessing it looks good on Abby. She was at the store too this morning...on my computer screen. So I never got to actually see her in any of the dresses, but I think it'll look good on her.
Yep, we were skyping. At the store. It was nothing short of insane. And hilarious.
All the other people trying on dresses there thought it was a combination of really cool and down right ridiculous. But I was having a blast and Abby was cracking me up! While the ladies were trying on dresses she got out an old bridesmaid dress of hers to join in the fun. And when we were talking about what type of bra would go with a certain dress, she ran to get a bra that she thought would work and held it up to the camera so we could all see.
Meanwhile, Meena, Sonali and Christine were trying on dresses and taking pictures of each other. I was zipping up dresses, holding up dresses so Abby could see them and and holding the computer up so Abby could see it when one of the ladies tried on a dress. Meanwhile, Abby was commenting on dresses and she even gave us a tour of her apartment! (Which, by the way, is pretty rockin')
It was totally CRAZY!!!
I'm sure the Wedding Library did not have this in mind when the invested in wireless...

No comments: