Sunday, November 23, 2008

Designer Woes

I fired my designer.
He had fantastic style and great ideas, but he never got back to me. Ever.
I'd call him. He would call back a week later.
I'd email him. He'd never email back.
And I'd just had it!
He's in California right now. It's not like I can just drop by his place and pick up the "Look Book" that he promised me a month ago that I still have never seen in it's entirety.
So I sent him this long email explaining everything: How great I think he is and how I just don't think it's going to work out because I don't have time to pick up the phone and pester him about something while I'm choosing saris, browsing event spaces and searching for images for my save-the-date card.
True to form, he hasn't emailed me back. Or called for that matter.
But it's a huge relief for me to be done with all of that.
Onward!

No comments: