Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back in New York

Well, I finally made it back! And we are still on hiatus, while I try to unpack as many boxes as I can in as little time as I can. AHHH! I should take a picture of the mountain of boxes in my living room and post it, but I'm way too embarrassed. I think we're going to change the date of the wedding, though, to September 19th because all the hotels are waaaaaaay cheaper on the Vineyard that week than they are just two weeks earlier.
Did i mention I have another bridesmaid. I don't know if I can really call him a bridesmaid. But my beloved friend Bobby who I met when I was working with Sojourn Theatre in Portland, OR. He is a brilliant actor and director and writer. But he's been hiding away in New Mexico for like three years. He's back in Portland now (sorry to out you Bobby!) so I saw him when I was there a couple of weeks ago and I asked him. He was so happy. Which made me so happy. Yay!!
Ok, I'm going to go watch some Arrested Development now. Or maybe West Wing.

No comments: