Friday, January 16, 2009

DC Weekend

So Walker and I are going to DC this weekend/next week to do some wedding stuff. How dare you even think that our timing has anything to do with our 44th president being sworn in this Tuesday? That's just a coincidence.
I swear.
Actually, part of the reason we're going is that Walker has never actually seen the location where we are getting married. And I thought it wise to rectify that situation.
We're also meeting with the wedding planner. And that's all I'll say about that. I am not allowed to discuss her various strengths and weaknesses online as per the contract. I kid you not.

We were actually able to secure rooms at the Bethesda Hyatt, which is exciting. It's a snail's pace we're moving at but I'll take what I can get. I mean, there may not be any food and there may not be any music, but at least I'll be wearing a gorgeous Indian-made outfit. Again, I kid you not.

No comments: